Interviews in Video
YMAZING: Cologne TV
Global Future 2045 Congress: Substrate Autonomous, Networked Avatar
TEDx Talk: An Iteration for Life
TEDx Talk: Memory by Design
Anticipating 2045: Talk
Interview: Natasha Vita-More on Whole Body Prosthetic
Video: Body by Design
- Scienceline. NYC. n.d.
- Faith Deficit Podcast. Feb 2018.
- Redazione Report, Italy, RAI National Public TV and Radio. [3Million viewers], Feb 2018.
- Adam Savage/SYFY Podcast: Interview with Natasha Vita-More. 5P Thursday, July 6. Available:
- The Futurist Who Believes we can Cheat Death. Unlimited UBS. Video:
- Interview with Natasha Vita-More. ZMAZING TV. Available:
- Into the Night. Dir. Helen Whitney. PBS.
- I Love Cyborgs. Filmproduktion GMBH. (Stephan Bergmann, Director). (TBD).
- Galilleu. Brazil. 2016 Trends. (Tiago Mali, Science Writer). (Dec).
- Tomorrow Never Dies. Lavr Studio, Russia. (Daria M., Producer). (Dec).
- Life in the Future. 50 Minutes Inside, France. Tf1 TV channel. (Adele Haltz). (May)
- Scientific Attempts to Extend Life. Guff.com (docu). (May).
- Confronting Mortality. PBS. Helen Whitney Productions. (June).
- ARTE / What’s Up Films (docu). Transhumanism. (Alice Coyard). (Feb).
- Spirit of Silicon Valley and TransHumanity (docu). Austrian Independent Films. (Patrice Fuchs). (Jan).
- Human Future. Swiss TV (docu). Fulvio Bernasconi). (Jan).
- Forever Young. Tell Tale Productions Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. (Lisa Heyden). (Feb).
- Yuzu Productions (docu). ARTE TV channel. Transhumanism. (Julien Welter). (Oct).
- Paris Match magazine. Immortality. (Karen Isere). (October).
- Philosophie Magazine. France. (Alexandre Lacroix). (June).
- Evolve Magazine. Germany. Consciousness and Culture. (Mike Kauschke). (June).
- Servus TV (Red Bull) (docu). (Katharina Gellner). (March).
- Usbek&Rica, France. Future of Sex. (Stephane Loignon). (Dec).
- Defender Films. Transhumanism (docu). (Thomas Horn, CEO). (Nov).
- Singularity Webblog Video: Natasha Vita-More on Whole Body Prosthetic. (Sept).
- Infinito Festival Circuit (docu). (Flavia Guimaraes, Project Mgr). (June).
- Body by Design. (June).
- Netzwelt.Grmany. Transhumanism. (Annika Demgen). (March).
- The European. Berlin, Germany. (Thore Barfuss, Martin Eiermann). (Jan).
- French TV. Human Capabilities. (Dec)
- Metro International Newspaper. “Human Improvements / Implants”. (Kieron Monks). (Dec).
- Tinfoil Magazine. Artists on the Edge. (Dec).
- The Believer magazine. Transhumanist Movement. (Alex Mar). (Dec).
- BBC Radio Series “Digital Human. (Aleks Krotoski. Guardian) (Oct. 25).
- Center for Genetics and Society. (Adam Smith). (Feb)
- Studio 360, NPR, WNYC and PRI. (Jessica Benko). (June).
- Space Collective. (April).
Xanax Price Online 2010
- “Human Enhancement". Dissidents, France2. France, Producer: Cecile Denjean.
- The Rough Guide to the Future, (Jon Turney). (Nov).
- Ten Alps Television "Teen America" (documentary) re life extension (March).
- Shock Films "Technophobia Science Fiction Visions of Posthuman Future", (documentary) (July).
- Bravo Films "The Future" Featured (June).
- Media Television, Canada "Art & Life" Featured (Feb).
- "Life Extension" (documentary) featured France, Jean-Martial Lefranc, producer.
- Discovery Channel, UK "The Science of Beauty" feature, Fiona Scott Johnson, Prod. (Mar 18).
- BBC Films, Featured: "Heart of the Matter" on the future, Phil Pegum, Prod. (Jan).
- Atomic Brain, SciFi Channel kick-off show, re: future of humans.
- Discovery Channel (BBC documentary) featured re future body, cyborgs and posthumans.
- Fontana della Giovinezza (documentary) featured re extropians & indefinite lifespans.
- Future Fantastic (BBC documentary) featured re transhumans, posthumans and automorphing.
- Home and Family (Family Channel) featured guest, "Neurosuspensions" and immortality.
- The Geraldo Rivera Show (NBC TV) studio guest re enhancement and creativity.
- Studio 7 (Cable TV) studio guest re Transhumanist Art.
1996 BBC Films (documentary) featured appearance re indefinite lifespans.
1995 - 1985
- PBS France (documentary) re optimal lifestyle and life extension.
- PBS US (documentary) re longevity, cryonics.
- Strange Universe (TV) appearance re Transhumanist Art.
- The Other Side (NBC TV) Studio guest on panel re cryonics.
- Periodista (Chili TV) featured guest re immortality.
- ABC News (TV) featured guest re cryonics and the future.
- PBS France (TV) featured guest re documentary on Space Camp.